[gst-devel] GStreamer and MIDI Support ?

Jérôme Patey jerome.patey at open-plug.com
Tue Mar 22 03:02:18 CET 2005

Hi,

    Well, I want to be able to play any kind of file with the same
program, and I thought GStreamer would be able to do that. If I have a
program for streams and a program for MIDI, it won't be very usefull !

    Do you know when is the support of MIDI meant to be added to GStreamer ?

    Thanks

Jerome Patey - jerome.patey at open-plug.com
Tools & Update

Open-Plug, Sophia-Antipolis, France