[gst-devel] name suggestion for a new iface

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Thu Mar 24 09:53:51 CET 2005

Hi Steve,

I've added it to my page, but tend to continue with an interface.
One disadvantage of the GstBin idea is that a GstBin manages GstElements. That
is a little inflexible as I would like to leave that to the polyphonic element.
E.g. in our case a simple GObject would be enough.
For a mixer the children are possibly GstPads and so on.

Ciao
   Stefan