[gst-devel] decodebin, typefinding and seeking

Dezelon, Mark dez at ti.com
Thu May 12 13:51:05 CEST 2005

> > Here's what happens for me after a type is found:
> > [...]
>
> That sounds technically possible given the code, although
> very unlikely.  I can sort-of see this happening for a file
> between 100 and 200 kB, though, now that you mention it,
> especially when this is not a mp3 file; is that the case
> here?

The data file in question is not an mp3 file, though upon closer
inspection, I don't think it's the mp3 typefind that causing the issue
I'm seeing.  Nonetheless a bug has been filed (#303962) complete with
sample code, so I suppose we'll see what happens from there.

Ronald, thanks for your assistance!

-- Mark Dezelon / dez at ti.com / Don't Panic! --