[gst-devel] bluetooth-alsa

Edgard Niceas Arcoverde Gusmao Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Mon Oct 17 07:00:34 CEST 2005

I've tested bluetooth-alsa for both in/out audio with Gstreamer and it
worked fine (almost fine).
Indeed, bluetooth-alsa makes your headset appear as any alsa compliant
device attached to the system, so the only thing we  need is specify the
device to alsasink and alsasrc (device=plughw:Headset).
BUT, no every thing are flowers :-(, for me it doesn't work fine yet!
The quality of mic has been bad and It has to be a try/error to play audio.
I hope bluetooth-alsa improve fast and we have no pain to getting it
working fine.

[]s
Edgard
edgard.lima at indt.org.br