[gst-devel] trying to build 0.9 with vcproj....

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Sep 1 09:59:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

> win32/gstenumtype.c :
> GST_DESTROYED, GST_FLOATING, GST_BIN_FLAG_MANAGER,
> GST_BIN_SELF_SCHEDULABLE, GST_BIN_FLAG_PREFER_COTHREADS,
> GST_BIN_FLAG_FIXED_CLOCK
> GST_BUFFER_READONLY, GST_BUFFER_SUBBUFFER ...
> GST_CLOCK_ENTRY_OK, GST_CLOCK_ENTRY_EARLY ...
> GST_CPU_FLAG_MMX ..
> GST_SEEK_METHOD_CUR ...

This file was generated using glib-mkenums because (iirc) Steve said
that most people won't have that tool installed (we disagree with that
reasoning) so it should be generated and shipped.  You can regenerate it
with this tool.

Since they were generated from the 0.8 code these are probably all gone.

Thomas

Cos I feel like a fake when I feel
any feeling
And I wouldn't wanna happen to you