[gst-devel] crash on windows

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Mon Sep 12 15:56:00 CEST 2005

Hi Michal,
your files are the sames of mines. i'm still having a strange crash
while *_gst_parse__yyparse*
I've tried executing a pipeline with gstreamer0.8 and i got the same crash.

I'm getting an output of an error just before the crash in 0.9
I/O error : Bad file descriptor
Entity: line 1: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document
it's output while calling poptGetNextOpt in gst_init_check_with_popt_table.

do you think this error could be in relation with the crash ?

Thanks,
Sebastien