[gst-devel] Adding rtpbin to -good before release

burger at speedy.org burger at speedy.org
Thu Sep 29 10:04:32 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

   Since RTPBin works well with current core CVS, and since i'm constantly maintaining it, I am going to add it to -good before the release of 0.9.3 (Hope I get the time). For those who are not familiar with it rtpbin is a gst plugin that basically wraps jrtplib into gstreamer. It brings full RTP session management and RTCP support (more info on http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/rtp.html).
If anyone has any objections make it known !

Also I have a couple of test apps for rtpbin that might be usefull, any ideas on where would be the best place to put them? (maybe just the website?).

Laterz
Philippe Khalaf