[gst-devel] video thumbnailer?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Tue Apr 11 12:00:07 CEST 2006

Until recently, I was using gnome-video-thumbnailer to pull out a single
frame from a video to use as a thumbnail.

I upgraded some gnome packages and gnome-video-thumbnailer disappeared.
I presume that nautilus now creates thumbnails without forking.

So is there a simple command line script (gst-launch?) which I can use
to create a thumbnail for MPEG video?  It would be cool to skip 10% of
the frames but I'll take the first frame if that's simpler.

--
Make April 15 just another day, visit http://fairtax.org