[gst-devel] About Gstreamer Fast Forward

Jim Liu liu336 at oki.com
Thu Aug 24 04:14:37 CEST 2006

Hello,Mike

First thank you fou your reply!

> However, many gstreamer plugins don't yet implement non-normal-speed
> playback correctly.
Can you tell me what kind of plugin or what version of plugin can do fast
forward well !
If some plugins can not do this well, do these plugins have bugs?

It seemed that totem does no support fast forward,is the reason that some
plugins can not do fast forward well?

Thank you in advance for help !
Best regards!