[gst-devel] how to use dfbvideosink?

xiaoyuer 247 xiaoyuer247 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 06:25:36 CET 2006

Well,thanks a lot!

but which demuxing plugin can i use?can u give a command line using
gst-lauch to create a pipeline using "dfbvideosink" for me?

BTW,I use playbin orginally to play audio and video,but for video,it is can
only run beyond X window ,not in DFB,so I have to use dfbvideosink..

please tell me how to use dfbvideosink to create a pipeline to play my own
video...

thanks  a lot!

                                                               vivian