[gst-devel] gst_base_src_wait_playing(unresolved external)

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 10:39:03 CET 2006

hi developers,
               Thanks for your help.Iam able to
compile everything now....But when i go directsound
plugin it asked for ligstaudio.lib and i downloaded
gst-base-plugin and i compiled bur it is giving linker
error...The error log is below...I think the problem
is with the libgstbase.lib...I downloaded gstreamer
0.10.10 version from the source downloadpage....not
from CVS....
                     ERROR LOG
gstbaseaudiosink.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved
external symbol _gst_base_sink_wait_preroll referenced
in function _gst_base_audio_sink_render
gstbaseaudiosrc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved
external symbol _gst_base_src_wait_playing referenced
in function _gst_base_audio_src_create
Debug/libgstaudio-0.10.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2
unresolved externals

libgstaudio - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)