[gst-devel] CLI player

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 13:13:53 CET 2006

hi,
    sorry i didn't attach my code...in the last
mail...I have now attached my code....Its able to
create the exe file..But at the command line it gives
the
error  ..."\gstreamer/gst/gstinfo.c:line413:assertion
'category !=null failed
setting to playing
Running"

but it never ends..And i could hardly hear anything...

I doubt the problem is with the directsound...B'cos
when i compiled the directsound plugin in VC++ 6 it
doesn't compile so i compiled it in VC++ 7 and created
the DLL...

And i built everything in release mode...Even the CLI
player code... Please correct me if iam wrong...

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com