[gst-devel] sip implementation in gst?

XuYong xuyong_xs at neusoft.com
Wed Dec 13 02:09:44 CET 2006

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have noticed the libs and clients(sofia,Tapioca,etc). and they are very good indeed. But what I am more interested in is a plug-in support SIP.
Browsing the plug-ins list (http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/plugins.html ), I did not found a plug-in providing the SIP implementation,while some other network protocols ,such as http, tcp, udp, rtp, rtsp, are already there.
Is it a good idea to design a sip plug-in? or any body is already working on it ?