[gst-devel] Introduction and doubt/suggestion for GStreamer

Jens Persson xerxes2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:30:03 CET 2006

Hi Moli.
Well, Gstreamer is "just" a library/framework so if you need anything
you have to code it up yourself or get someone else to do it for you.
There's a page in the docs that lists all plugins available so take a
look there and see if what you're looking for is already supported. But
as a gstreamer noob I may guess that what you ask for could be done already.

Greets Jens