[gst-devel] 0.8.12 prerelease schedule

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Wed Feb 1 01:23:01 CET 2006

Hi Ronald,

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 01:01 -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> I'd like to propose a 0.8.12 maintainance release schedule for gstreamer
> and gst-plugins.

Excellent, it's much-needed if only for the fixes to alsasink. Number
one crappy bug of 2005, adios!

Do keep in contact as you do the release; while we all know Thomas has
his peculiarities, his release checklist worked really well all through
the 0.8 series. I believe docs/random/release is it.

Thanks for getting behind this release -- it will really help users
whose distros use GStreamer 0.8.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo