[gst-devel] 0.8.12 prerelease schedule

Loïc Minier lool+sf at via.ecp.fr
Wed Feb 1 02:16:01 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> * some good alsa fixes from tim end of last year

 Tim's fixes also covered non-standard sampling rates and helped a lot
 there too.

>                                                   So, are there any
> critical bugs that people would like to see fixed before it? Known
> issues/regressions? Bugs with patches that I missed? Now's your time to
> speak up. I'm not planning any more big changes, but can do small
> favours here and there as my time permits.

 An important leak was brought to my attention recently, but its cause
 is still to be identified.  It seems to be ia64 specific, at least it
 doesn't occur under i386 and amd64.  (This is Debian bug
 bugs.debian.org/341772 for now.)

 Thanks for preparing a stable release!

--
Loïc Minier <lool at dooz.org>