[gst-devel] problem with my pipeline (goom + video with 2 audio streams)

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Thu Feb 23 23:36:05 CET 2006

Hey :)

After our dicussions on irc, it's quite better now :) But I have a problem
of duration, now :/

The gst_vis.c prog does not display the correct duration. In addition,
it seems it's not really random, but several values get back (for an mp3).
For blood.mkv, It displayes a duration of 1s

Where this problem can come from ?

thank you :)

Vincent