[gst-devel] Ixion player on Windows

Sergey Scobich sergey.scobich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:10:14 CET 2006

Sebastien,

I succeeded to compile gstreamer in Release mode from VS.NET 2003 and
linking it with msvcrt.dll

I downloaded special msvcrt.lib from http://www.silverex.org/compiling/ that
is suitable for VS.NET and linked with msvcrt.dll

After first try I get 2 unresolved externals: security_cookie or smth.

I went to project settings and in "C/C++, Code Generation" disabled "Buffer
Security Check"

Now I will try debug mode - The problem is that I have msvcrtd.lib but
didn't have msvcrtd.dll.

Sergey.