[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] tpm gst-plugins-good: gst-plugins-good/ gst-plugins-good/ext/cdio/

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 02:00:05 CET 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 16:18 -0800, David Schleef wrote:

> cdparanoia has serious bugs when used in the way that gstreamer
> uses it.  IMO, cdiocddasrc should have PRIMARY rank, and
> cdparanioa SECONDARY.

Heh, I'm the last person that needs convincing in this respect. Just
changed it back because I didn't intend to sneak it in as PRIMARY, I
only used that for testing.

I've got plans to add a cdioparanoiasrc as well. If we're lucky it
handles those problems better and we get the best of both worlds.

Cheers
 -Tim