[gst-devel] DVB pipeline

Nigel Sim nigel.sim at jcu.edu.au
Wed Jul 12 14:58:42 CEST 2006

Thanks Christian,
Fluendo does behave better, when I create a pipeline with only it and a
source it doesn't report errors. However, if there is anything hanging
off the end of it, it doesn't get past the PREROLLING state.

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/tmp/out.ts  ! video/mpegts !
flutsdemux name=d d.audio_00 ! fakesink Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...

Many thanks
Nigel