[gst-devel] How to trigger removal of request pad from mux ?

Kalyanavarathan, Vasanth VKalyanavarathan at ndsuk.com
Tue Jul 18 18:21:07 CEST 2006

Hello There

I would like to dynamically add request pad and remove them from mux
to setup different pipes.

I have succeeded in adding new ones but I am not able to remove added
request pad. All I can do is send EOS in that flow and do not delete
the plugin handles until the entire mux is brought down.

Any suggestions in this regard will help

Thanks
Vasanth
This email message and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message