[gst-devel] How to trigger removal of request pad from mux ?

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Wed Jul 19 08:28:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

        the pads should be released by gst_element_release_request_pad
(), but I think that 100% correct implementation is still TODO for most
muxers. You should better check source code (release_pad function) of
the particular muxer you are using.

        Also, I believe, that it is no problem to send EOS to the
particular pad, unlink it, and let it unlinked during the rest of the
pipe processing.

        Michal