[gst-devel] gstreamer-010 for fedora 4

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:50:51 CEST 2006

That is it! Reinstaling the new versions, removing totem010, and
rhythmbox-0.9.4, which also depends on totem010, nautilus starts fine.
So, it seems that the villain of the history is totem010 after all.

But with the previous versions, everything worked together in peace. But why
does nautilus depend on totem? It is kind of non-sense.

/Paulo Roma.