[gst-devel] Musepack plugin?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun Jun 11 01:30:10 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 12:39 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 16:31 +0100, Tim Müller wrote:
> > On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 08:11 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> >
> > > Is there one? If so, where is it?  Probably to work using libmpcdec.so .
> > > If so, where is it?  I.e. where is the source, and which rpm does the
> > > binary live in?
> >
> > It's part of gst-plugins-bad (should probably be moved to -ugly or -good
> > at some point).
>
> If so, my rpm is defective or I can't figure out what the correct name
> is for the plugin.  Here is the info on the rpm:

It exists in the source module, however since every module can depend on
a lot of libraries, a package for that module will not necessarily
contain everything.  In this case, the FC5 rpm does not have an mpc
plugin built.

I'll see if I can figure out how to package it properly and build the
rpms with it.

Thomas