[gst-devel] can't open glibconfig.h when building gstreamer vs6 project on windows

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Sun Jun 11 11:55:08 CEST 2006

HI Woo !

glibconfig.h is part the glib-dev package.
You can download glib-dev-2.10.3.zip and  glib-2.10.3.zip from
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.10/win32 and extract them to any library
folder which you will add to VC directories (Tools/Option/Directories).
on my side, i've installed all libraries to c:\usr and i've added
c:\usr\include, c:\usr\lib and c:\usr\bin (needed for glib-genmarshal)
to VC options.
Seb