[gst-devel] simultaneous OSS playback/record

Rob Taylor robtaylor at floopily.org
Tue Jun 13 00:57:03 CEST 2006

Diego,

The usual solution is to run all your pipelines in the same process. I
don't know if this is possible with gst-launch, but if you read the
application developers guide, you'll see that is relatively simple to
transcribe a gst-launch line into a small c program and there you can
create multiple pipelines to your heart's content. Unfortunately we
can't work around the limitations of OSS ;)

Thanks,
Rob Taylor
Collabora Ltd.