[gst-devel] C++ bindings

David Bellot dbellot.ext at francetelecom.com
Tue Jun 20 13:30:41 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

I recently sent an email to Christian Meyer about gst C++ bindings and
he told me he's not working anymore on that. However, the mailing-list
seems to be pretty abandonned. I really need c++ bindings for gst and I
have free time to work on that.
Is there still a maintainer ?

Thanks,
David

Dr. David Bellot
GFI Informatique pour France Telecom - SCR/HDI/DOP/Pole_Dev/Ke_Backfill
Work: +33 (0)4 97 12 85 89
Cell: +33 (0)6 88 23 23 73
Skype: dddb02
Web: http://david.bellot.free.fr

Ce message et toutes les pieces  jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention  exclusive de ses destinataires.Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message  electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Le Groupe France Telecom decline  toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou  falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire  immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message")  are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or  dissemination is prohibited.Messages are susceptible to alteration. France  Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or  falsified.
If you are not  receiver of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the  sender.