[gst-devel] Building gstreamer for Windows CE

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Thu May 4 01:46:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

Richard Pavlicek a écrit :
> Sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find any information in
> the FAQ/doc...
>
> I am currently using Visual Studio 2005 on Windows XP Professional building
> a Windows Mobile 5.0 target application. I am wondering if anyone else has
> built gstreamer on Windows CE, and if so, is there any documentation/how-to.

I don't know if gstreamer will work on Windows Mobile, but i know you
should be able to build core, base and the directx sinks in bad with vs8
project files that are in cvs. We have to add missing vs8 project files
for others plugins but you should be able to test if it works with the
existing ones.

What is the c runtime used by vs8 when building application for Windows
Mobile 5.0 ?
If you start building gstreamer linked on msvcr80.dll by vs8, remember
that you will need a glib and probably libxml linked on the same C runtime.

Regards,
Sebastien