[gst-devel] H.264 over MPEG2-TS

Navneet Jagannathan navneet at pixelmetrix.com
Thu May 4 23:10:06 CEST 2006

Great!

Another suggestion. A very useful property for an MPEG-TS demuxer to
have would a "video/audio pid" property which specifies the particuar
pid to be forwarded by the demultiplexer to the next element (since the
TS can potentially carry multiple video/audio/data streams).

r!n}hꮉ%ފ{^y^r薈2쨺m欉ã	塧HŞm*azbqbt]5m
v!xgxmzVږF\%I"tvӽ=n'@ۭZv׮6kyׯzYXX-z^elqzm?X(
~zwXb?kyׯ