[gst-devel] Plugins in Python

Diego Martín diego86cr at yahoo.es
Sun May 28 10:55:03 CEST 2006

I have to do an application which use gstreamer to do video streaming over ICE (Internet Communications Engine, it seems to CORBA). The application must load the plugin/class and the plugin must be the element which connects the application to ICE.

Thank you 4 all!

Edward Hervey <bilboed at gmail.com> escribió:Hi,

  If you explained what application and plugin you're trying to build
we might be able to give you more details as to whether using
gstplugins is the good idea or not.

  Edward

P.S. : Answer to me and mailing-list at the same time (reply to all).

--
Edward Hervey
Junior developer / Fluendo S.L.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.