[gst-devel] gstreamer not working on GP2X

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Nov 4 09:06:53 CET 2006

> 0x001836f8 in pthread_mutex_lock ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x001836f8 in pthread_mutex_lock ()

If you get a segfault in there, I would not trust your glibc compile.

I would start by running the unit tests for GStreamer if I were you.
Those gt run daily on a bunch of platforms, so whenever you try to run
GStreamer on a new kind of device, get the unit tests running first.
Failing them would likely suggest a problem in your lower stack.

Thomas