[gst-devel] new developer

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Tue Nov 7 10:20:27 CET 2006

Hi,

	this is very nice, we need some player for Windows to promote GStreamer
on Windows. The sources are platform independent and you will find them
at http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/ you need gstreamer,
gst-plugins-{base,good,ugly} optionally bad and perhaps gst-ffmpeg could
be useful for some formats.

	I have been working on (multi-platform) video player for some time, it
is located at http://gstreamer.xeris.cz/ixion/ixion.html but the code is
unmaintained now. Use it as a reference if you wish.

	Michal