[gst-devel] why I cannot play vedio in DFB

liujy_xs liujy_xs at neusoft.com
Mon Nov 6 19:05:32 CET 2006

Hi,all:

        I use "playbin" to play audio and video,originally I developed it in  X11,It runs well. but now I need to run it in DFB+GTK environment,but it
 can only play the audio part, can not display the video...

       last days ,I found maybe "dfbvideosink" can do it.Unfortunatelly,I cannot find such plugins in my machine.I use gstreamer 0.10,how can I get it? Is anyone can tell me more detail about the usage of "dfbvideosink"?

       Thanks a lot.

                                                                                                Vivian

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.