[gst-devel] glib-compat.c

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 12:06:06 CET 2006

hi developers,
              thanks for the lib file...But one of my
friend asked whether i can do some documentation for
developing gstreamer for windows.?? so i decided to do
documentation....For documentation atleast i need from
where to get the files or how to compile it and get
it.So Mr.sebastien please post the links or tell me
the procedure how to build it.

2.I succeded in compiling that vs 6 workspaces..But
iam struck up with only one error...fatal error C1083:
Cannot open source file: '..\gst\glib-compat.c': No
such file or directory.