[gst-devel] How to introduce some buffering

Fabrice Triboix gstdbg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 13:40:26 CET 2006

Thank you for the reply, Dan.

I also had a look at the queue element, but given the definition of min-threshold-time, I wonder if the amount of time buffered can ever can lower that this value...
If no, this is of no use for me. For example, it may be the case that I don't receive any RTP packet for 1 second, but the media should continue to play during that time, consuming the buffered data.

Could you (or somebody else) confirm my understanding?

Thank you very much!

  Fabrice