[gst-devel] anybody reply

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Sun Nov 26 15:05:29 CET 2006

Hi,

	first of all, read please read what Edward wrote I completely agree.
Also note that it is usual on open-source mailing lists to show that you
did some research before you are asking other people who work for the
project in their free time.

	As for your questions, I do not know, I have (as many others on this
list) never used MSVC (Microsoft VisualC).

> 3.How to inform the gstreamer about the compiler and
> linker flags using vc++(6)

	You do not tell gstreamer about any MSVC linker flags. You need to tell
Microsoft linker where to find all the libraries gstreamer depends on.
You can use project files from Sebastien Moutte (you already know about
them) as reference. But it is really up to you to learn how to use the
tools you are using (like MSVC compiler, linker). We can help only with
gstreamer specific stuff.

	Regards,

		Michal