[gst-devel] Last frame missing

Pavan Kumar Patale pavanpatale at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 05:38:47 CET 2006

Hi,

I am trying to mux audio and video into an avi file.  While playback it has
been
observed that for 1 min of recording last 1 sec is missing.  The bad part is
that for 2 min it is 2sec and 3 min - 3sec.

Tried to play the file from command line using gst-launch-0.10 utility and
the observation is same.

The problem seem to be while recording is being stopped.  I am just setting
the pipeline to GST_STATE_NULL and blocking by using gst_element_get_state
until the state has changed.

Am i missing something like flushing the buffer  or other operation which
could remove this problem ?

Thanks,
Pavan.