[gst-devel] Problems with TCP Interleaved streaming

Deeptendu Bikash dbikash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:38:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to stream MPEG-4 video using GStreamer.

RTP ove UDP works fine with the following gstreamer command:
gst-launch rtspsrc location=<rtsp location> ! rtpmp4vdepay ! ffdec_mpeg4 !
xvimagesink
for MPEG-4 video.
However, if I try to stream over TCP interleaved by setting the 'protocols'
property to 4, there is no video seen, though by packet capture i can see
the packets coming from the server. I cannot also see any error messages.

Can you help me out?

Thanks,
Deeptendu