[gst-devel] tcpserversrc

ThomasBambrough thomas.bambrough at charter.net
Sat Oct 7 15:44:07 CEST 2006

I have a question on how to get the Tcpserversrc to accept
connections. I have 10.7 plug-in and am running Ubuntu. I chain
together the tcpserversrc, audioconvert, volume, and autoaudiosink.
The chain seems to load properly, but I can not connect to the plug
in from another computer. I know that the port and connection work
because I have replace the tcpserversrc with a socket which I can
connect to with out a problem.  I have also replaced the tcpserversrc
with a audiotestsrc and the chain seems to function properly.

Is there something special that needs to be done to get the plug-in
to accept connections?