[gst-devel] Phonon Gstreamer backend

Christian F.K. Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:49:15 CEST 2006

Hi Tim,
We are going to dedicate a resource here at Fluendo to work on a
GStreamer backend for Phonon starting November. So I don't know the
exact status of your work, but it would be good if you could try to
coordinate your effort with the work Wim Taymans will be doing on our
side to get to the finishing line quicker.

Sincerely,
Christian