[gst-devel] Building Plug-ins

ThomasBambrough thomas.bambrough at charter.net
Thu Oct 19 02:47:27 CEST 2006

I have attempted to install a modified version of the base plug-in
with no success. I can make the change and compile the plug-in, but
it does not install .I know because I have placed new debug statement
in the code next to existing one and i never see the new messages.
I'm using base plug-in 10.7. I have performed the following step to
build and install the plug-in

$ ./configure
$ make
# make install

Everything seems to build and install, but i never get the new
plug-in. What step am i missing to get this plug-in installed correctly