[gst-devel] openmax gstreamer plugins

Charles, Daniel dcharles at ti.com
Mon Oct 23 17:05:53 CEST 2006

Bartosz,

We are planning on having a contribution ready by the end of
this month (October). We would like for our plugins to be
maintained on the GStreamer project's CVS.

Thomas,

Is there any particular way you want us to make the
contribution? Would a simple tarball suffice?

Regards,

--
Daniel Charles
TI Linux Applications