[gst-devel] Are there Anything else needed between 'filesrc' and 'rtpmp4vpay' ?

Fu Hao fu585 at oki.com
Mon Sep 4 02:39:42 CEST 2006

Hello, Everyone!

    I'm a freshman here.

    Recently I have a problem about 'filesrc' element and rtpXXXpay element.

    When I use this command:

        gst-launch  videotestsrc ! ffenc_mpeg4 ! rtpmp4vpay ! rtpmp4vdepay !
ffdec_mpeg4 ! xvimagesink

    I can see the video image, and all is OK.

    Then, I want to change the 'videotestsrc' to 'filesrc',  and set the
'location' of 'filesrc' as a '*.mp4'.

    The command looks like this:

        gst-launch filesrc location=/home/Dell.mp4 ! rtpmp4vpay !
rtpmp4vdepay ! ffdec_mpeg4 ! xvimagesink

    The Error is :  "subclass did not specify clock_rate."

    I do not know where is wrong. Can you help me ?

    Thanks !