[gst-devel] Streaming with GStreamer

Jérémy Garnier garnier.gerpi at wiz4com.com
Wed Sep 6 16:44:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

I the latest mail I take tell us more details but i will answer to your
questions...
What am I doing?
	--> I try to make streaming (principally video streaming with 3gp,
mp4...) with GStreamer. And so I try to use rtsp plug-in...

Who are you asking?
	--> It refers to every body which use streaming server.

Jérémie.