[gst-devel] about the latest stable version of gstreamer

Gao, Zhangfei zhangfei.gao at intel.com
Tue Sep 26 03:38:09 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am porting gstreamer core 0.10.9 to ARM using arm-linux-gcc, and without any optimization (-O), but the result seems not perfect.
I do some testing,
gst-inspect filesink, it ended with segmentation fault
gst-launch -v fakesrc num-buffers=3 ! fakesink, this even kill at last

I am not sure whether this is porting issue such as optimization, or the gstreamer is focus on x86 and need some modification when porting, or the application gst-inspect gst-launch issue.

Could you give some advices?
Thanks.