[gst-devel] RTSP streaming..UDP getting disconnected while playing audio..

trimurthulu amaradhi trimmu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:11:09 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am working with RTSP streaming using darwin streaming server.

. audio and video streaming is working fine with the TCP protocol.

I am tryng to play the audio using  udp protocol. audio is just playing for
aroun 5 seconds..after that no audio. I tried with the gst-launch and
separate application.. both are giving same result...
This test vector consists of both audio as well as video..
can any body suggest me to find out the bug.. I am giving below the
gst-launch command
gst-launch rtspsrc  location=rtspu://196.168.1.110/sample_50kbit.3gp !
rtpamrdepay  !  amrnbdec !  osssink
advance thanks..

Trimurthulu