[gst-devel] Subscribers and Publishers Video Streaming

Diego Martín diego86cr at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 24 20:55:12 CEST 2007

Hello

I think you didn't understand me at all.

The elements I have built actually they send and
receive the data like if they were UDP network
sockets.

I would know about the possibility of connect and
disconnect clients to a UDP server that it has already
started to transmit the multimedia file over the
network. Is it possible?

I think that it won't work if the receiver pipe don't
receive a first full frame or headers. Am I wrong?

About the other problem I have (slowly video), I think
that it might be due to flow control of my elements.

Thank you!