[gst-devel] GStreamer / C++ example ?

fabien fabien.castan at free.fr
Sun Apr 29 23:38:19 CEST 2007

Hello,
I'm working on a C++/Qt application for video editing, under the GPL
license. I would like to use GStreamer for the video management.
I need to open a video file, extract all image frames, and save it back
into another video file (possibly with a different codec). I suppose
it's not too hard to do, but I've never worked with GStreamer and I
didn't find too much information on the Internet so I'm having trouble
getting into it and writing the first lines.
Could you give me an example, even if it's written in C, as long as it
handles video and not only audio ?
Thank you