[gst-devel] audio packet and video packet separator or demux for the rtsp streaming.

trimurthulu amaradhi trimmu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:53:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want the audio packet and video packet separator i.e demuxer  for the rtsp
streaming.. I am using the Darwin server.. I can play video alone and audio
alone even though media file consists of both audio as well as video. Right
now I want to play .3gp file or .mp4 which consists of both audio as well as
video..

could anybody tell which demuxer should I use to separate audio packet and
video packet ..  Right now I am trying with the "tee" element..But it
can not distinguist audio packet or video packet..

Advance thanks..

Regards..

Trimurthulu