[gst-devel] Problem with removing elements from the bin.

kirrthana M kirrthana at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Aug 20 17:01:38 CEST 2007

Hi all,

     I have created a pipeline to which i added elements dynamically by
setting the state of pipeline to PAUSE and then set to PLAY,now after few
minutes i tried removing the elements from the bin added dynamically.
I have the elements in a bin and im adding that bin to pipeline,when i
remove the bin from the pipeline it is giving an error like assertion
failed.
Is there any way to removebin from the pipeline dynamically.After removing
the newly linked part the original operation will be in process,i wont be
quitting the g_main_loop.

Regards
Kirrthana

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.